Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 13

Finally its back up. The standings are incorrect because I don't know who everyone took yesterday. If you see something wrong with the standings let me know you picked or if I was wrong updating it.+

Thomas, Mr. Utter, and Mr. Roquet I don't know who you picked yesterday.

Joey's game was rained out, he has 3 days to make a second additional pick.

Longest Streak: 5 Mark

Mark (7-5) CS: +5
Thomas (6-5) CS: -1
Rios (6-6) CS: -2
Mr. Hossler (6-6) CS: -1
Mikey (6-6) CS: +1
Joey (5-6) CS: +1
Bryan (4-8) CS: -3
Ryan (4-8) CS: -2
Mr. Utter (3-7-1) CS: -1
Mr. Roquet (2-9) CS: -7

Mr. Hossler - Phillies
Mark - Angels
Ryan - Angels
Mr. Roquet - Rangers
Mikey - Over 195.5
Bryan - Thunder +1.5

7 comments:

  1. Joe Sr. says: Alright the blogs down. At least now i'll have an excuse for LOSING!!!!! ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe Sr. says: Oh crap it looks like its working again! Do I get any money for my losing streak??

    ReplyDelete
  3. alright final blog joe sr. says texas : (that way mark and ryan will win.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rollin w Verlander and the boys RL...lets hope this queer doesnt pull a Liriano!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr. U. I lost yesterday when I took rockies under. Hope I find a winner today

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mr U. - Det. RL

    ReplyDelete